What are the best museums for kids in Metro Phoenix?
Some times you just need to cool off indoors — especially when it’s 110° outdoors! That’s why we’ve prepared this quick list of museums we thought you might want to visit with your children. Arizona has a wealth of museums and good activities for kids.
- The Heard Museum
- The Musical Instrument Museum
- The Phoenix Art Museum
- Children’s Museum of Phoenix
- The Science Museum
- The Hall of Flame Firefighters Museum
- Pueblo Grande Museum and Archaeological Park
- Frank Lloyd Wright’s Taliesin West
- McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park
- Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art
- Heard Museum North Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Historical Society
If you’re looking for a list of things to do with kids in Phoenix, check out our related web site. Are we missing any good museums? Let us know in the comments.